As a valued patron, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. To help ensure the quality of your glasses, please read through the tips on how to take proper care of them. The lenses can be replaced due to manufacturer defects, or scratches. Your frame can also be replaced due to manufacturer defects. However, the warranties do not apply to eyewear that has been lost, stolen, or abused. If you have any questions regarding your warranties, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you. (see the contact us page for contact information)
Plastic Lenses with Scratch Coating: 1 year – 1 time replacement
Phoenix Lenses with Scratch Coating: 2 year – 2 time replacement
Hi–Index Lenses with Scratch Coating: 1 year – 1 time replacement
Glass Lenses: 6 months – 1 time replacement
Premium Anti–Reflective Coating (any lens type): 2 year – unlimited replacement
Standard Anti–Reflective Coating (any lens type): 2 year – 2 time replacement
Eyeglass Frames: 1 year for standard frames; 2 years for Titanium or Flexon frames
Caring For Your New Glasses
What to Do
– Clean your glasses often using a non–abrasive soap and warm water. This will remove oils, dirt, makeup, and other things that tend to build upon the frame and nose pads. Always use a soft cloth to clean or dry your lenses.
– Handle your glasses with care. Always use 2 hands to put them on and remove them. This will help keep the frames from getting bent out of shape.
– Inspect your glasses occasionally for maintenance. If you notice any loose screws or other problems, bring the glasses into us for repair. Do not attempt to repair the frame yourself because this may cause damage to the frame and/or lenses and could, in some cases such as using super–glue or soldering the frame, void the warranty on your glassses.
What Not To Do
– Never use rough or coarse materials to clean your lenses. Paper towels, tissues, handkerchiefs, and even clothing may damage your lenses.
– Never use abrasive household cleaners on your lenses. These will damage the protective coating and may cause it to peel.
– Never put your glasses anywhere that they may be potentially harmed such as on the floor, sofa, or chair, within reach of small children, within reach of pets, on the bed, or in your pocket. Be sure to take your glasses off before sleeping.
– Never place your glasses be any heat sources like curling irons, hair dryers, or even the dashboard of your vehicle. The heat will warp your lenses and render them useless.
– Avoid getting personal care products such as hairspray, perfume/cologne, or makeup on the lenses. These can leave spot or film that can be very difficult to remove.
– Do not use metal grinding equipment without safety glasses or a helmet. The metal shards will damage your lenses.